Proleveling and Leveltec Tile Levelling Systems
Metro Tiles Direct supplies two tile levelling systems that are ergonomic, cost-effective and produce superior results to our trade and DIY customers across Australia. Both the Proleveling and Leveltec range of tile levelling systems do not require use of expensive and painful installation tools/guns to install.
All clips double as a
1-2-3 or 5mm spacer.
Designed for use on
both floors and walls.
Reversible caps enable
Proleveling: levels 3-40mm Leveltec: levels 3-15mm thick materials.
Both our tile levelling systems, including the Proleveling and Leveltec range of tile levelling systems, comprise of just 2-3 elements;
Our Proleveling Starter Kit or Leveltec Starter Kit contains everything you need - simply choose your preferred system. If you have any questions, please contact us on (07) 3216 5800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a tile levelling clip that is available in straight, tee or cross.
- a reusable and reversible pommel cap which is available in blue or transparent that fits all clip types.
- a clip remover which attaches to your drill to quickly remove spent clips from the reusable pommel cap (Proleveling only).
Using Cross, Tee and Straight Clips
Clip type usage depends on how you would like to lay your tiles.
- Tee Clips: used when laying in a brick/staggered bond or similar pattern.
ℹ️ Installation time and money saving benefit: instead of using 3 clips per T-intersection, you would only use 1 tee clip.
- Cross Clips: used when laying in a flat/stack bond or similar pattern.
ℹ️ Installation time and money saving benefit: instead of using 4 clips per cross intersection, you would only use 1 cross clip.
- Straight Clips: used against walls or where you cannot fit a cross or tee clip. Also used in conjunction with cross or tee clips for large format tiles.
Get started with a Proleveling Starter Kit or Leveltec Starter Kit today - simply choose your preferred system. If you have any questions, please contact us on (07) 3216 5800 or at email@example.com.
Tile Levelling System Key Takeaways
1. Practical and ergonomic tile levelling system designBoth our Proleveling and Leveltec Tile Levelling Systems can be used for wall and floor tile installations and support a wide range of material thicknesses (3-15mm thick materials for Leveltec or 3-40mm thick materials for Proleveling). All clips also double as a 1, 2, 3 or 5mm spacer saving installation time and money.
Both systems feature ergonomic, screwable pommel caps which are designed to reduce the likelihood of hand injuries that commonly occur from using lippage leveling guns. The screwable design also enables precise control over the installation, allowing the user to unscrew the pommel cap and reposition tile without breaking any clips; which is not possible with many other systems including wedge clip systems.
2. Cost-effective for Australian trade and DIY installationsBoth tile levelling systems can level the corners of up to four tiles, offering significant installation time and cost savings. For example, the Proleveling System would only cost an installer who is laying 600x600mm tile $1.20/m² (if purchasing the starter kit or box increments) or $1.35/m² (if purchasing bag increments).
3. Lippage-free floor and wall tiling with perfect grout linesBoth the Proleveling and Leveltec range of tile levelling systems offer highly refined, easy-to-use designs that enable effortless mirror-finish, lippage-free installations.