The Proleveling System Starter/DIY Kit
The Proleveling System Starter/DIY Kit contains all required components to get started. The Proleveling System incorporates only two components; the pommel cap and clip, ensuring both cost-effectiveness and ease of use. Included within the Starters Pack, are 200 Proleveling cross clips which level the corners of up to four tiles simultaneously, saving up to 3 clips per intersection.
Pack Usage Indicator
For an indication of usage for the Proleveling System Starter/DIY Kit, if an installer was laying 600x600mm tiles, they could lay over 66m² of tile using the 200 Cross Clips included in this kit.
- Only 2 elements required: clip and cap.
- Proleveling features a cross clip which allows for leveling of up to 4 tile corners simultaneously.
- Breaking points on clip to allow for easy removal once adhesive has dried.
- Strategically placed cut outs on the base to allow adhesive to reach tile.
- Reversible design to allow re-fastening of pommel cap.
All clips double as a
1-2-3 or 5mm spacer.
Designed for use on
both floors and walls.
Reversible caps enable
Proleveling: levels 3-40mm Leveltec: levels 3-15mm thick materials.